I just spent the last 13 hours of my life studying some of the most boring, difficult, really really frustrating material. See, I decided to take the CMA exam. If you know anything about accounting, you have probably heard of the CPA exam. Well, the CMA exam is kinda like that, only more geared toward mangement accounting. It is actually 4 separate exams that are about 4 hours each. Have you fallen asleep yet?!?
Well, I took (and passed, horrah!) the CPA exam like 8 years ago and decided to go for the CMA this year due to some financial incentives they are offering at work. Needless to say, my 30 year old brain is not very happy with me for trying to cram so much in right now.
I have about a month before I sit for the part 2 of the exam. I am about 1/2 way through the review book that I am using to study. I have been making flash cards and seriously need to start memorizing some of this shit, because this exam is coming soon.
Oh, and I am doing this with about 30 other people where I work, so if I don't pass I am going to feel pretty dumb.
I think its miller time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment