Links

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The 30 Day Shred

The 30 day Shred is this exercise video I have been hearing good things about from all of the girls on theknot.com. I ordered it a few months ago, but true to form, never even got it out of the case. Well, with the success I have been having with the Wii Fit, I am feeling pretty motivated. I realize that I would like to lose some weight before the wedding, even if it means needing to pay for alterations to my dress, which fit perfectly when I bought it last month.

Anywho, to that end, I did the level 1 workout tonight. The Shred is organized into different levels- you progress as you feel you can. You are supposed to do it every day for 30 days and can lose up to 20 lbs, or so the case says.

Well, level 1 kicked my ass. I am a sweaty mess right now, but I couldn't feel better! It was very difficult, not gonna lie about that. I am very out of shape, which sucks. However, there is only 1 way to change that, and only 1 person who can do it. Me. And thats exactly what I am going to do.

No comments: