Well, I'm not exactly doing the workout every day, but I have been trying to do it at least several times a day. And, I finally made use of the really excellent gym facility that is available at work. They have an aerobics studio there where they hold some group classes during the day. I'm not really one to work out at lunch (who wants to return to work all sweaty, and no way I have time for a full workout, shower, then get ready for work again all at lunch time.)
Anyway, I found out that they don't mind if you use the studio when its not in use to do your own DVD's and such. And, I found a workout buddy! So, the other day we both stayed after work and first studied for the dreaded CMA Exam we both signed up for and then went down and took worked out... our as Katrina put it, got our asses kicked.
Either way, it felt pretty good!
My goal is to do the same each day next week after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment