Links

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Honeymoon- Airline Tix and Rental Car

Well, we finally bit the bullet last night and booked our airline tickets and rental car for Hawaii. I had been hoping that if we waited a bit, prices might go down, but to no avail. Also, thanks to the advice from the ladies on the honeymoon board on the knot, I learned that the price we got was actually pretty good considering we got a flight from Fort Wayne to Maui direct vs. getting a flight to Honolulu and then having to take an interisland flight. Since our trip is already pretty short (for Hawaii anyway) I really didn't want to screw around with island hopping and wasting more time in airports and such.

We also went ahead and rented a convertable for our week there. Its the most expensive option as far as rental cars go, but I figured what the hell. How many times are we going to be in Maui!

We booked all of it through priceline, which had the best prices. We also had an opportunity to book a snorkel tour and dinner cruise at the same time. We are pretty excited. Now we just have to decide what other activites we want to do while we are down there.

So YAY. Exactly 9 months from right now I will be in Maui, baby. Will probably be asleep in our condo with the lanai doors open, with the sound of the ocean in the background. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Brandi_B said...

When we went to Honolulu, we rented a Jeep for just the day on 2 different days. That woeked out really well for us since we spent most of the time at the beach anyway.