I keep trying to make my blog pretty, but none of the formats I find online work when I try to use them. WHAT am I doning wrong?!? Someone help please!
I found a ton of free templates at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com It was super easy to change once I figured out what I was doing. I got really frustrated until I re-read the instructions and realized I needed to change my current template to Minima. Do that first by signing in to Blogger, clicking layout, then pick a new template. Minima is the first choice. Then copy the code from the "cutest blog" site for the background you like. Go back to blogger, click on "add a gadget," and find the one that says HTML. Then you just paste the code in the box and hit save. Done! Pretty new blog!
2 comments:
I found a ton of free templates at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com It was super easy to change once I figured out what I was doing. I got really frustrated until I re-read the instructions and realized I needed to change my current template to Minima. Do that first by signing in to Blogger, clicking layout, then pick a new template. Minima is the first choice. Then copy the code from the "cutest blog" site for the background you like. Go back to blogger, click on "add a gadget," and find the one that says HTML. Then you just paste the code in the box and hit save. Done! Pretty new blog!
Thanks Brandi! Looks sooo much better now :)
Post a Comment