Sunday, October 14, 2012
22 Weeks
How far along? 22 Weeks.
Symptoms: Just tired and cranky.
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs. Was off on this the past few weeks, LOL.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much wearing all maternity stuff for work. Regular yoga pants still fit.
Sleep: Sleeping great- even with getting up a few times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: I got lots of nice hugs from Nicholas when I got home from my trip. Also, he has a new word, a very pronounced "HI!" Its so cute!
Movement: Yup, she moves all the time. Love that feeling.
Food cravings: Nothing specific this week, just hungry alot.
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out? starting to go out.
What I miss: Would really like a nice glass of red wine!
What I am looking forward to: Having a more low key week. The past few weeks have been really busy at work with deadlines and travel so this will be a nice chance to get caught up and catch my breath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment