Links

Friday, August 31, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks.  Have missed a few weeks of blogging, but that's no surprise given my blogging track record :)
Symptoms: Nausea is basically gone, except I seem to have picked up quite the gag reflex.  Like last time, my toothbrush has become my enemy.  I gag every time I brush my teeth.
Total weight gain/loss: +5
Maternity clothes? My regular clothes still fit, pants are getting pretty tight.
Sleep:  I have been going to bed early and sleeping like a rock!
Best moment this week:  Nicholas started giving me big bear hugs when going in to get him in the morning or after a nap.  Its so cute!  Also, we upgraded to a bigger vehicle so now will have plenty of room for Nicholas, new baby, Daisy, visitors, and anything else we feel like taking in the car!
Movement: Yes, have been feeling movement for the past few weeks.  I think if I was pg for the first time, I would't know what I was feeling, but since I am familiar with the sensation, I can recognize it this time.
Food cravings:  Nachos!
Gender: Our Anatomy scan is scheduled for 9/17, so in just a few weeks!  We do have names picked out but are still noodling on the middle names so I'll hold off on sharing those for now.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out?  in.
What I miss: A nice cocktail after a long day of work.
What I am looking forward to:  We are going to WI this weekend for my youngest cousin's wedding!  Will be nice to see the family and catch up.  Hope to get some relaxing done too since there will be lots of other people around to chase after Nick.
Milestones:  Have had 2 OB appts since last time I posted as well as the NT scan which was normal.  Met with the MFM (maternal fetal medecine) folks at the hospital since I have a few issues (previous pre-eclampsia and spina bifida in the family.)  So far, I really like all of the doctors at the hospital and the OB practice.  Well into the second trimester now and amazed at how much more relaxed I am about things this time around.

No comments: