Week 9 the nausea started to subside, but I still noticed it in the mornings after my morning commute. I did notice some spotting this week, so after calling my doctor, they had me come in for an impromptu ultrasound. I was not supposed to see the baby until week 20, so I was excited to finally see in there!!! I will post the Week 9 ultrasound pics a bit later- I need to edit them a bit to erase my last name- never can be too careful with the internet crazies!
Baby is looking more and more human and less like a shrimp or alien, which is a good thing! All of the essential body parts are accounted for and the embryonic tail is completely gone! The placenta is almost fully developed. Baby's job over the next 30 weeks is to gain gain gain weight!
Josh and I took a trip to FL to visit his mom during week 9. We had a fantastic time, and thanks to our impromptu doctors visit, had ultrasound pictures to surprise her with to tell her about the baby. She was very excited!!! Happily, the weather in FL was really nice, but the weather back home was much improved by the time we returned.
One more week of back posting and I will be caught up!
No comments:
Post a Comment