Ok, so here is where the pictures start coming in :)
The day of the wedding- June 27, the girls and I got up bright and early and went and met my family (we were all staying at the Hilton) for breakfast. We all had some yummy food which was pretty smart because the day got CRAZY and we didn't have time to eat again until a few quick snacks before the ceremony. Here are some pics of us at breakfast:
We had to set up the flowers for the tables and the extra flowers I had for the vases to decorate the hall... I think it turned out fantastic!
After we got everything mostly set up, Nicole, Jenny, Melissa, and I headed over to H20 to get our hair did. Thats right. The girls were done first, so they headed back to the hotel while they finished up on me and my Mom... here are some shots of us:
Somehow my Dad got delayed coming back to pick us up, so it got kind of crazy at that point. We ended up being late getting back downtown to the hotel (where I was going to get into my dress and where we were going to meet up with the guys to take pictures) I got kind of frazzled, but had fun getting ready anyway-




The day of the wedding- June 27, the girls and I got up bright and early and went and met my family (we were all staying at the Hilton) for breakfast. We all had some yummy food which was pretty smart because the day got CRAZY and we didn't have time to eat again until a few quick snacks before the ceremony. Here are some pics of us at breakfast:
After breakfast, the girls and I headed over to the venue to finish setting up the centerpieces, flowers, and the other little odds and ends that we had. I think it all turned out pretty nice!
We had to set up the flowers for the tables and the extra flowers I had for the vases to decorate the hall... I think it turned out fantastic!
After we were done getting ready, we went downstairs where the guys were waiting. It was the first time Josh and I saw each other that day.
After that we headed over to Foster Park, where we took some outside pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment