Links

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think Thin Thursdays- Week 3

So... it was a good week! I did really well with the water and probably just OK with the exercise. I was being conscious about the portion control though, and I think that really helped. On Sunday the Wii Fit said I was down 1.1 lbs and the regular scale said about the same. YAY. I guess slowly but surely is the way to go.

This week I am going to continue my previous goals but also try to cut out late night snacking. It is tough because Josh is always snacking late at night and its so easy to reach over and grab a few chips or a piece of candy when I DONT NEED IT. Everytime I want to snack this week I am going to get up and drink a glass of water.

A website that helps me with my dieting is allrecipes.com. I love all of the different recpies... and the nutrition info is right there so its easy to decide if I want to make the recipe as is or try to find something lighter. Also, every recpies has reviews of other users who have made it. There are usually calorie/fat cutting tips from other users that are very helpful.

9 comments:

Bridgette said...

Awesome, Robin! Congrats on your success!

Sandy said...

Great job!
Good luck this week!

Priscilla said...

Hi, Well done on your weight loss, Sometimes it does go slowly. late night snacking gets me too!

Good luck for this week

Priscilla x

Vickie said...

Good job on the weight loss!
That late night snacking is my enemy. So hard. Keep up the willpower!

Debie Napoleon said...

WTG on losing the weight this week. Late niht snacking is one of my worst vices and I worked really hard this week to cut it out. Good Luck!

TeachinAuntie said...

Good Job! My goal is only 1/2 a pound a week, so you're doing awesome! I am getting my Wii Fit tomorrow in the mail! I'm so siked! Good Luck!

Ashley said...

Good job! One of the best things you can do to lose weight is portion control, thats how I did it. I suck at working out so just eliminating eating out and late night snacks I was able to lose 15pounds. I'm jealous you have a wii fit though! Good luck!

Brandi_B said...

Great job Robin! I can't wait to start using my new wii fit.

P.S. You've been tagged. See my blog for details.

Aubrey said...

Thanks for stopping by last week! I'm late getting around to everyone! Oops. LOL
I am anxious to see how this week went for you! I too have had a hard time with soda and snacking. The 2 things that got me to where I am.
Good luck and we can do it!