Links

Friday, December 28, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks.
Symptoms:  Feel very pregnant, sore, huge, clumsy.  Classic 3rd trimester symptoms. 
Total weight gain/loss: +26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup, exclusively at this point.
Sleep:  Well, Nick gave me the cold that I blogged about last time and it beat me up pretty good.  Sleep became nearly impossible for the last week.  Luckily, it seems to be leaving me now!
Best moment this week: Christmas!  Even though I was sick it was great to see Nicholas have fun opening his presents and playing with new toys. 
Movement: She is very active.  Movement is visable from the outside too.  She seems feisty and seems to get cranky if I sit in one position very long.
Food cravings:  Nothing really.  Often hungry but nothing tastes very good. 
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none.  BH contractions though.
Belly Button in or out?  Out.
What I miss:  Being able to get up out of a chair or get onto the floor without feeling so huge!
What I am looking forward to:  My parents are coming to visit today.  They were supposed to come yesterday but their flight was delayed.  They will be here for new years.  Also looking forward to getting this next week at work over with- its our year end close and will be insane.  Luckily, we close the books in 4 days so its a fast and furious week, but then its over. 

No comments: