How far along? 31 Weeks.
Symptoms: Tired, sore, feeling very pregnant. Still feeling the braxton hicks contractions.
Total weight gain/loss: +25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup, exclusively at this point.
Sleep: Waking up at least 2 times most nights to pee. Finally broke down and bought a Snoogle pillow which has made things a bit more comfortable but I am still waking up kind of sore and achy.
Best moment this week: Not that I like Nick being sick, but he has some kind of cold/chest congestion today and all he wants is Mommy. Makes me feel good when he wants extra cuddles and love from Mom.
Movement: She is very active. Movement is visable from the outside too. She seems feisty and seems to get cranky if I sit in one position very long.
Food cravings: Nothing really. Often hungry but nothing tastes very good.
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none. BH contractions though.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: Being able to get up out of a chair or get onto the floor without feeling so huge!
What I am looking forward to: Appt tomorrow- just a regular appt. This week will be busy at work as we are getting ready for the two weeks of holidays after. Having a mini Christmas party for my staff at my house next weekend, so we will be busy cleaning and getting ready for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment