Sunday, December 2, 2012
29 Weeks
How far along? 29 Weeks.
Symptoms: Tired, sore, feeling very pregnant. Starting to have some braxton hicks contractions.
Total weight gain/loss: +22 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup, exclusively at this point.
Sleep: Waking up at least 2 times most nights to pee. BH contractions woke me up last night. Also having crazy weird dreams, so the sleep I am getting is not terribly restful.
Best moment this week: Have had a really great weekend with my Nicholas. He has been in a really good mood and a lot of fun. Very lovable and lots of hugs and kisses for Mommy.
Movement: She is very active. Movement is visable from the outside too. She seems feisty and seems to get cranky if I sit in one position very long.
Food cravings: Nothing really. Actually most food sounds kind of gross. Was craving mexican today but we went and got burritos and mine was gross. I barely ate it.
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none. BH contractions though.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: Being able to get up out of a chair or get onto the floor without feeling so huge!
What I am looking forward to: Appt tomorrow- just a regular appt. I did pass my glucose test with flying colors the week of Thanksgiving so was pretty happy about that. Otherwise just looking forward to Christmas. We put our tree up after Thanksgiving and Nicholas loves it. He loves to point at the different colored "balls" and touch the ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment