Links

Saturday, November 10, 2012

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks.  Oops.  Missed a week!
Symptoms:  Feeling mostly good... just definitely feeling very pregnant these days.
Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much wearing all maternity stuff for work.  Regular yoga pants still fit.  My friend Amanda lent me some of her maternity clothes so have had some new stuff to rotate in, which has been great!
Sleep:  Sleeping very well.  I am lucky!
Best moment this week:  Coming home after a trip to Dallas for work.  Nick was very happy to see me and I have been getting lots of hugs and kisses.
Movement: Yup, she moves all the time.  Saw my stomach jumping around a bit earlier today.
Food cravings:  Nothing specific really.
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out?  starting to go out.
What I miss:  Being able to get up out of a chair or get onto the floor without feeling so huge!
What I am looking forward to:  Thanksgiving is the week after next... my parents and brother are coming out to visit us.  So excited!

No comments: