Links

Sunday, October 28, 2012

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks.
Symptoms:  Feeling good pregnancy wise.  My throat has been sore since yesterday so I think I am getting another cold :(
Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs.  +5 over the past month.  Pretty much only updating this weight the week after my dr's appt since their scale is my official measure.  Our home scale is off by a few lbs.  
Maternity clothes? Pretty much wearing all maternity stuff for work.  Regular yoga pants still fit.
Sleep:  Slept like crap last night, but I think that was because of the sore throat.  
Best moment this week:  Had a great Dr's appt.  BP is really good-120/68 this week and HB sounded good.  I'm fairly certain that my BP was up by this time last time around, so I'm taking it as a good sign that it is still nice and low.  Also, got two huge tubs of baby clothes from my friend Amanda.  Had so much fun yesterday going through them.  Need to get back up to her room today and get everything put away/hung up.  We are pretty much set for baby clothes for NB-6month sizes!
Movement: Yup, she moves all the time.  Super active baby, but then again, so was her brother!
Food cravings:  Pasta
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out?  starting to go out.
What I miss:  Would really like a nice glass of red wine!
What I am looking forward to:  Was looking forward to Halloween this week, but now we have a hurricane heading this way.  They are calling Hurricane Sandy a "Frankenstorm" which could cause major power outages, flooding, etc. so not sure what that means for Halloween this week.  For now, just praying that we don't lose power or have any trees fall on our house!  We are as prepared as we can be!

No comments: