Links

Sunday, October 7, 2012

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks.
Symptoms: Gag reflex has been more pronounced this week... maybe because of the cold I am still trying to get over.
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs.  Was off on this the past few weeks, LOL.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much wearing all maternity stuff for work.  Regular yoga pants still fit.
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well this past week.  Probably because I was exhausted from being busy at work (quarter close week.)
Best moment this week:  Not really a moment, but a day.  Took Nick to the pumpkin patch yesterday and just had an overall great day.
Movement: Yup, she moves all the time.  Love that feeling.
Food cravings:  Carbs.  Made baked mac and cheese for our brunch today b/c it sounded soooo good.  And it was :)
Gender: GIRL- Her name is Haley Miranda.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out?  in.
What I miss:  Would really like a nice glass of red wine!
What I am looking forward to:  Thursday.  Today is Sunday and I am leaving in less than an hour for the airport- have to go to Indiana for work this week.  Won't get home until late Wednesday night and won't see Nicholas until Thursday.

No comments: