Went to the doctor this morning for my tuesday appt (going tuesdays and fridays now that I have pre-e.) Baby looked good on the Non Stress Test. Pretty sure I had a contraction while hooked up to the machine. That thing hurt! My blood pressure looked good too. Got another 24 hour urine test to bring back to them on Friday (YAY I get to pee in a jug for 24 hours!) and they will check on Friday to see if I have made any progress in terms of dilation- as of last Friday the cervix was closed and high. If, at week 37, which is next week, I look good for induction, we will probably proceed with that due to the pre e. At this point, if the pre-e gets any worse, we will proceed with induction. She also said that if I were to go into labor on my own at this point that she wouldn't stop it. So, I guess all of this means that we could have a baby any time now! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment