Links

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cute baby stuff I learned about on the Internet

So, I'm very grateful (especially now that I am on couch rest) for the Internet.  For one thing, there is a wealth of information out there that I can arm myself with so that I am prepared when I hear things like Glucose testing, Quad Screening, and Pre-Eclampsia- all things I have had to deal with so far during this pregnancy.

Another reason I love the internet is because of online shopping :)  Here are some of the cute baby finds that I found online (thanks to the Bump) that I would have otherwise been pretty oblivious about.

Babylegs.  Seriously, I think these are the cutest damn things I have ever seen.  People keep saying, what, you are going to put leg warmers on a BOY???  Hey, if its OK with his Daddy, then it should be OK with all of you. Besides, when said leg warmers have FLAMES on them, they can't possibly be girly!


Onesie stickers:  We will document Nicholas's first year of growth with these stickers:


They are stickers that you stick to a plain onesie and then take his picture to document how much he grows each month.  Look forward to monthly updates people :)

No comments: