Links

Friday, November 6, 2009

Updates

I seriously need to do a better job of blogging. I was thinking about it, and it would be really nice to have this blog to look back on just to really remember things that happen. I don't know about you, but as I get older, my memory goes to hell. I can barely remember what I ate yesterday (well, except for the oreo cupcakes, I made, but more on that later.)

First things first, I took and PASSED the final part of the CMA exam in late August. I had to wait until mid October to get the results, which sucked, but I was glad to finally get them and know for sure that I passed. Most of the month of August was spent furiously studying and working so not much time for fun.

One thing that did happen that I have not posted at all about, is Daisy, the Black Lab/German Shepard puppy that we got shortly after returning from our honeymoon.



DSC00910

She is a serious pain in the ass... but cute as hell. Puppy stage has been tough but she is a lot of fun. The cats are not her biggest fans, but seem to be getting used to her.

Went home in October... actually, went to Rachel and Jason's Wedding and then went home for the weekend after that.  Rachel and Jason are such a freaking cute couple... I can't stand it.  I love  her like a sister and am so happy for her :)  I am seriously jealous of their honeymoon pics... makes me want to go back to ours!  Yes, I still need to blog about Maui.  I'll get to it :)

I can't believe its November already.  My parents are coming to us for Thanksiving, so that should be fun.  I missed getting to do the day after thanksgiving shopping with my Mom last year.  We did shop online together, but it wasn't the same.  I guess thats about it for general updates.  I will post some more specific posts (Finish the wedding recaps, honeymoon, Daisy stuff) soon.


1 comment:

Taylormade1016 said...

Awwww... I am just reading your blog. Kudos to you for starting it back up again! :) You are too cute! I'm so glad you were able to come to our wedding!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Indiana! :)