Links

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Santa, if you are out there....

I would really really really like this:



The little organizer freak in me is in love.  LOVE.  The only problem is that this baby comes from Pottery Barn, so it costs an arm and a leg.  And possibly another leg.  But I'm pretty sure it would change my life.  You see, I can't stand having mail, keys, clutter, etc. all over my kitchen counter and table, but it inevitably seems like that is where stuff gets placed.  If I had this system, it would all go exactly where it was supposed to go.  My Dad would call this a "neat container" and he would be absolutely right!!

2 comments:

Lizzita said...

I have looked at that system a number of times from Pottery Barn but don't have the right wall to hang it all on to keep me organized when I walk in the door. Do you have a wall in mind for where your would go?

Robin said...

Yup, it would go right by the door to the garage as you walk into the kitchen. Perfect place for it :)