Well, it was another good week. I managed to lose .8 lbs. While I would like it to come off faster, I appreicate that it is healthiest to lose it slow and I can accept that. I think for this week I am just going to keep doing what I have been- it seems to be working so far. I would really like to start working out after work again though... thank goodness my workout buddy will be back in town next week-- hopefully she will be ready to rock. We motivate each other!
My breakfast is usually oatmeal when I get to work. I like it because it is cheap and easy and fills me up. Those are all good things. I usually have a cup of coffee as well.
Thanks to everybody this week for all the words of encouragement and support. We can do this!!!
3 comments:
YAY! Congrats on the loss, Robin! WTG!
I usually eat an oatmeal-to-go bar at work. It fills me up till lunchtime!
Good Luck this week!
Way to go Robin! It is all about keeping the routine going each week. A little at a time is better than nothing.
Well done on your weight loss, keep doing what works! Good luck for this week
Priscilla x
Post a Comment