Links

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Think Thin Thursdays- Week 1

Happy New Year!

In honor of 2009, I am going to re-join my friend Bridgette for Think Thin Thursdays. My goals for this week are as follows:

  1. Get back on the excercise train. I fell off after I injured my knee in Puerto Rico, but the knee is feeling much better now. The Dr. said there isn't anything majorly wrong with it and I feel like exercising will only improve it. I think it is realisitic for me to plan to Wii Fit at least 3 times this week.
  2. Drink less soda, more water. I will freely admit that I am addicted to diet cherry coke/pepsi. I love the stuff. But, I have been drinking WAY too much of it lately and not drinking enough water. My goal will be to drink the proverbial 8 glasses of water each day.

I think that will do it for this week. Obvioulsy I am going to try to limit fat and calorie intake by controlling portion size, but I don't have any specific goals for that this week.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

Thanks for joining, Robin! We can do it!

sweetytots said...

I joined too, you are right water really helps.. goodluck to all of us!

Robin said...

I did good yesterday... drank a ton of water and got on the wii fit. That thing is brutal. It was like... well Hello Robin! It's been 57 days since we last saw you!

Good news is that it said I had lost 2 lbs since my last workout, so thats good, I guess.