Well, my goals last week were to excersice more and drink more water and less soda....... And the results..... I did! I got back on the Wii Fit and surprisingly had not gained any weight over the holidays! YAY! And, I did much better about the water. I am not cutting out the soda completely, but did make myself reach for a huge glass of water a few times a day vs. grabbing a can of soda.
I got on the scale this morning and was down a bit... probably about 1 lb, but I can live with that!
My goals for this week are to keep up the soda and exercise routine. I would like to try to get the 30 day Shread in at some point as well. I really need to start working on some toning for the wedding.
2 comments:
Great job, Robin! Keep up the good work!
Hi, I have just joined think thin thursdays, and will be posting this thurs...well done on sticking to your goal for the week! 1 lb is better off than on!
Priscilla x
Post a Comment