
A friend of mine turned me on to this BzzAgent site. Basically its a social marketing site that allows members to try products for free, asks them to report back on whether they like the products or not, and provides coupons for us to pass out to friends. The first campaign I was invited to participate in was the Glade Expressions Collection. I chose to purchase the Pineapple and Mangosteen scent but there are several other scents available.
I am pretty much just using the scent in our bathroom. It looks nice in there- as you can see from the photo above, they have gone to some care to make sure that the product looks nice in whatever room you put it in. I think it smells really good- the pineapple scent reminds me of a tropical island- specifically I am getting flashbacks to Hawaii. It is also long lasting. I could still smell it the next morning after spraying it the previous evening. That said, my husband isn't really a fan. He actually thinks its too strong of a scent-- we are still using it though :)
We recently got invited to try another product and I will be reporting back on that soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment