Tuesday, September 11, 2012
17 Weeks
How far along? 17 Weeks.
Symptoms: Hardly any, feeling pretty good. Certain smells are getting to me though and making me want to hurl. I still hate my toothbrush too.
Total weight gain/loss: +5
Maternity clothes? My regular clothes still fit, pants are getting pretty tight-pretty much only wearing regular work pants. Regular shirts still fit too.
Sleep: I have been going to bed early and sleeping like a rock!
Best moment this week: Going home for a family wedding. It was great to see everybody... even if Nick was struck with the flu bug on the way home on the plane. I'll spare you the details, but lets just say it wasn't pretty.
Movement: Tons! Felt like the baby was doing flips while I was at work yesterday.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Gender: We will find out a week from yesterday!
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out? in.
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I am looking forward to: Nicholas's 2nd birthday party this weekend! My Mom and Grandma are coming to town for it, so very excited to have them here and to celebrate with some of our MA friends as well.
Milestones: Nothing new to report since last time. Will have more news next week after the anatomy scan.... and hopefully pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment