Links

Saturday, October 16, 2010

1 Month Old

Nicholas~

Baby boy, has it really been a whole month since you were born??  Mommy really can't believe how fast this month has gone.  It feels like yesterday that we were in the hospital and I was staring down at my beautiful baby boy on the morning you were born.  It was just the two of us and I couldn't stop looking at how perfect you are.

 

I love our quiet morning time.  I know that our mornings are numbered as my maternity leave is coming to an end, but for now I am going to enjoy our snuggle time.  You are such a happy baby in the morning- I just love spending time with you!



I love how, when you are sleeping, you grunt and make all of your cute baby noises.  Sometimes, after I rock you back to sleep at night, I stay in your room extra long just to hear you.  I love how you coo in your sleep.  I love how you smile and sometimes laugh in your sleep, even though I know these are probably just from gas at this point... don't care, still love it :)


I love how, when I am feeding you, sometimes you open your eyes really wide and just stare up at me.  I love how wide eyed you get when we are burping you.  Although I don't want you to be in pain, I love how concentrated you look when you are obviously trying to work some gas through your little system.


I love how you are starting to pay more attention to what is around you.  I love how you look at Daisy, Ariel, Jasmine, and Mason... we can't wait for when you are old enough to play with them.  I love how cute you look when you are sleeping in your bouncy seat or swing.



I love how agitated you get when we are changing your clothes and how you grunt your obvious disapproval at being naked baby.  I love that you love bath time and can't wait until you are a bit bigger so we can watch you play and have fun in the tub.


I love how you look up at me and Daddy with total unconditional love. I love that we get to watch you grow up!

No comments: