Links

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wii Fit

So, we got a Wii about a month ago and last night finally got a Wii. Its really fun- we messed around with the one my brother has this weekend. We decided we liked it, so went to 3 different Walmart's last night in search of one. Finally found one at the last Walmart in between here and my parents place. YAY.

So anyway, when you first WiiFit, you do this body test thing. Basically it weighs you and then makes you do some balance tests and then presents you with your Wii age. Any takers on my Wii age?!? 54! WTF?!? 54?!? Ok. So, I have zero balance and even less coordination. Thats why it is so high. But whatever. My new personal goal is to kick WiiFit's ass and make it tell me my real age. On the plus side, I did some Yoga with it and it is actually pretty cool. Told me that I have excellent flexibility and am a Yoga Master. At least its something!

1 comment:

Brandi_B said...

I so want one! It looks like a lot of fun.