Links

Friday, October 11, 2013

BzzAgent review: Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee- Three Continent Blend


When I first opened the bzzzkit and saw that the Three Continent Blend K-cups were labeled extra bold, I was a bit apprehensive.  I have tried extra bold coffee in the past and was not a huge fan.  However, I went ahead and brewed my first cup... and I was very impressed with how smooth the coffee tasted- not at all bitter but had a depth of flavor that was impressive.  

As I was drinking my delicious cup of joe, I took some time (it was a Saturday so I actually had time) to think about fair trade and what that really means.  I had recently read some articles about companies that are taking a stand and deliberately sourcing their raw materials more responsibly not only to make a better product, but to promote a better world, and how that is not usually the "easy" road to take for business and other reasons.  I had made a conscious decision to support these companies when I can (I am realistic and know that it won't be all the time, but I will do my part.)  I think that drinking fair trade coffee definitely falls in line with that.  I like the idea that me enjoying my morning coffee doesn't come at the expense of someone else or the environment.  


In all, the coffee tasted great, and I felt great about what fair trade really means.  Can't really start the day out better than that!  Check out ChooseFairTrade.com to learn about how you can support fair trade today. 
I was provided a sample of of Green Mountain Fair Trade KCups, but the opinions expressed here are 100% mine. 


https://img.bzzagent.com/image/gmcFT.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=8733263768&Campaign=9406330341&Uid=1276859&token=910388b4e391906f8445ad2a216234db
" alt=""/>

No comments: