
I got behind on blogging a bit and am actually writing this post from Week 11 and trying to remember week 7. What I do remember is my first doctors appointment, which was actually pretty uneventful. I took a urine test to confirm the pregnancy, got some blood drawn, and made a follow up appointment. That was about it. It was snowing that day and the nurse correctly guessed that it was my first baby because "nobody else would come out in this storm!" People in Indiana are such wimps when it comes to snow, honestly!
The nausea was pretty bad around week 7, in fact, probably the worst it got. Boy, am I glad that is over!!!
Developmentally, the baby doubled in size since week 6 and hands and feet are starting to emerge. The tail is getting smaller and will be completely gone within a few weeks (thank goodness!) The brain and other organs continue to develop, as well as the umbilical cord.
I am still looking pretty much the same, although am starting to feel a bit tight and uncomfortable. Goes with the territory I guess!
1 comment:
Week 7 is baby walrus week!!!! The picture on babycenter.com for week 7 looks like a walrus to me so I was calling my friends baby a walrus at that point.
Post a Comment