Links

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I love the Pioneer Woman!

If you haven't checked out this blog yet, I highly suggest doing so.  After you finish reading mine, of course :)  I have been experimenting with many of her recipes and they are great.  So far, I have tried the following:

Brisket, Baby- Am in the process of making this today, so I don't have any commentary yet.

Chicken Spaghetti- This casserole was really good.  All of the leftovers were gone by like 2 days later, so this recipe is definitely a keeper.

Wings- Made these for our Super Bowl watching event last year and they were fantastic!

Fancy Macaroni- Made this last week.  Was so good!

Baked Lemon Pasta- Have made this twice now.  I really like this, but Josh thinks it has too much lemon.  I loved it both times and this one will definitely be one of my go-to recipes.  The leftovers heated up really well so I had several day's lunches ready to go.

Braised Short Ribs- Heaven on a Plate- No joke about the Heaven part.  These were sooooo good.  I seriously can't wait to make them again.

There are TONS of recipes and lots of great pictures on PW's site.  I have so many more that I can't wait to try.  Hopefully you find some you like as well.  

1 comment:

Taylormade1016 said...

Cool Robin! I'll definitely check this blog out! I heart finding new yummy recipes! I'm starting to be all domestic now... :)