Links

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fooling around with my camera

I have this desire to start taking better pictures.  Everybody online talks about how awesome DSLR cameras are but frankly, I don't have $500 laying around to shell out on a new camera right now.  I decided to fool around with the settings on my Sony Cybershot this morning to see how it affects the pictures I take.   Daisy was displaying much cuteness this morning!

I started out with the flash enabled and mostly on auto settings.  I thought it was way too whitewashed so I started messing around with the settings a bit.  I think I got it to look pretty good by last photo.  Based on this, I think I will just focus on using some of the settings on my regular point and shoot camera for awhile vs. trying to buy a new camera.



001











 









002








003 



















008



1 comment:

Lorraine Endres said...

Nice photography job . . . when you figure it out, you can teach me :)